Call For Experienced Senior Care
Request a Consultation
Founded 1998. Caring for Seniors in Brevard County
Compassionate Senior Care
In-Home Senior Care • Transportation • Companionship • Meal Prep • Light Housework
M-F 9am - 5pm | Evenings & Weekends by Appointment
Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home care services
...a way to give and to receive®
The Seniors Helping Seniors® Brevard County franchise provides senior care service that’s affordable, compassionate, and easy to manage. And that’s only the beginning.
What makes Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home care unique is that all of our caregivers are seniors, too. Living assistance is provided by the people who can best relate to our clients: Caring fellow seniors who share a perspective and who understand the unexpected twists and turns of life. We also take great care to match caregivers and clients that are personally compatible. As a result, we provide more than a hand: We create friendships that enrich lives.
How We Can Help
Unlike some other Florida home care agencies, Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home care requires no contracts. We don’t charge extra for weekend visits. We do provide free, in-home assessments. And if you elect to use our services, we’ll even provide two hours of free in-home care. We know you’ll be happy with our more personal brand of home care or we’ll make it right. It’s that simple.
Our senior caregivers are available to serve seniors throughout Melbourne, Palm Bay, Cocoa, Rockledge, and Titusville. We make sure that our clients are able to get the help and care they need – no more and no less. It’s why we provide a range of home care support and assistance services that can be tailored to your personal needs.
How We Can Help Around The House
Many seniors don't need a nursing home. They just need a little help around the house. Here's how we can help around the house:
Not being able to drive to and from the grocery store or a social event can become isolating. Here's how we can help with transportation:
How We Can Help With Transportation
How We Can Help With Caregiving
Getting older can cause many things to happen that prevent seniors from being independent and keep loved ones worrying. We can help with the caregiving that a senior may need and keep loved ones updated:
© 2020 Seniors Helping Seniors® All trademarks are registered trademarks of Corporate Mutual Resources Incorporated. Each office is independently owned and operated. Prices and services may vary. E.O.E. All Rights Reserved.
Seniors Helping Seniors® Privacy Polic
We at Seniors Helping Seniors® in-home services (“SHS”) truly appreciate your interest in learning more about us on our Website (the “Site”). We are very committed to ensuring your privacy and to protect any personal information “Personal Information” you disclose to us. To do that you need to understand how we collect and use this information.
Some of our web pages contain contact forms that ask our visitors to share Personal Information with us. Personal Information includes name, address, phone number and e-mail address. This Personal Information is used to respond to your interest in becoming a Provider, Receiver, and Franchise Partner or to answer general inquiries. This information may also be used to update you on any changes to our Site and information we think you’ll find valuable. We do not sell, share or transfer this information to third parties. You will only be contacted by one of our Franchise Partners or by someone from our Home Office depending on your location.
SHS will make every effort to keep the information on our Site up-to-date and accurate but we do not warrant the information. We also do not warrant that any function(s) of the Site will be uninterrupted and error-free and that the Site is free of viruses. SHS makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of our Site, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability.
Please make sure to include your name, e-mail address and phone number.
Dear Clients and Families:
Seniors Helping Seniors is actively monitoring the progression of the coronavirus, COVID-19, to ensure that we have the most accurate and latest information on the threat of the virus. As you know, this situation continues to develop rapidly as new cases are identified in our communities and our protocols will be adjusted as needed.
We are following updates and procedures from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) State Department of Health, local and county authorities, the Home Care Association of America and other agencies and resources. Our response and plans may adjust according to the recommendations from these organizations.
· As a standard practice, we have an emergency preparedness plan in place that evolves as COVID-19 does.
· All caregivers follow established protocol regarding staying home when sick. This practice is not new to our staff.
· Communication with caregivers to assess any known risk factors, contact in areas known to have reported cases is ongoing. We will advise staff not to report to work if they are deemed high-risk.
· We believe that home remains the safest place for you or your loved one, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in facilities and larger group or public settings. Possible exposure will remain the lowest for those who are able to stay in their homes with limited outside contact. For this reason, we feel fortunate to be able to provide care that can keep people at home or limited exposure in group settings through personalized care.
· For clients we serve who reside in facilities or other group-type living situations, we will work closely with the facility on any protocols, exchange of information, or other guidelines as necessary.
· Many of our clients are especially at risk, given they are older adults or have underlying health issues. We are vigilant about our need to help protect these individuals from illness be it the flu, COVID-19, or any other communicable disease. These measures are not new to us as we seek to minimize risk regularly for our clients, regardless of an outbreak such as this new coronavirus.
Contingency Planning for You or Your Loved One
· Depending on the severity of the spread of illness in communities or the response taken by national and state authorities (ex. mandatory isolation, closure of schools, etc.), our staffing levels may be affected. As a result, we may be unable to cover all shifts.
· We will make every effort possible to provide our clients with safe and appropriate care and seek to avoid canceling shifts, however, we cannot guarantee this will not occur given the uncertainties about this situation.
· At all times, regardless of a viral outbreak or other situation, we strongly recommend that our clients have alternative arrangements for the provisions of care in the event we are unable to provide services. We encourage you to begin considering and putting into place back-up plans now, as the severity of the spread of this illness and planned interventions is still uncertain.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. I want to assure you that we are following all the necessary protocol to protect our clients and your loved one. I will continue to update you as more information becomes available.
Seniors Helping Seniors Leadership Team
Update on COVID-19